The Software Engineer will be responsible for working within cross functional teams to understand requirements and develop medical device software to meet regulatory and customer expectations. The position includes the design and development, prototyping, testing and documentation of medical device software products.
- Work on multiple projects to develop new medical device software and update existing products through the software life-cycle process.
- Design, code, test, and document software in compliance with medical device regulations and standards.
- Develop software for feasibility prototypes.
- Work closely with cross-functional groups, including Hardware Engineering counterparts to defineproduct requirements.
- Work closely with Hardware Team for firmware/hardware integration.
- Ensure all product software is developed in accordance with the software development process,including requirements definition, architecture, design, implementation, debugging, and softwaretesting.
- Participate in code reviews and perform module testing.
- Manage software and labeling translation projects.
- Assess software failures as part of customer complaint investigations.
- Provide design solutions for existing software, with particular attention to improvement of overallsystem performance, ease-of-use, and safety.
- Be capable of owning and completing tasks with the time pressures typical of new productdevelopment.
- Understand and adhere to the company’s Code of Ethical Conduct and ensure that personal actions, and the actions of employees supervised, comply with the policies, regulations and laws applicable to the business.
- Maintain a professional and credible image with key physicians, consultants, suppliers, and co-workers.
- Represent software development in product development teams, including design reviews.
- Organize and conduct software technical reviews and software development phase reviews.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com