Website galenrobotics Galen Robotics, Inc.
Under administrative direction, is responsible for coordinating systems analysis, maintenance, deployment, and development activities. Leads in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard practices. Participate in budgeting and capital equipment processes and quality improvement activities for the organization. Working conditions are primarily inside an office environment.
Job Summary: IT Administrator
- Oversee all technology operations (e.g., network security) and evaluate them according to established goals
- Devise and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Establish service level agreements (SLAs) and operating level agreements in alignment with company objectives and customer needs.
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Manage third party vendor relationships
- Develop and implement a robust Disaster Recovery strategy for critical systems and infrastructure.
- Assess single points of failure in infrastructure and recommend actions as appropriate.
- Oversee the monitoring, maintenance, upgrade and administration of all IT systems, to include applications, servers, storage, databases, desktops/laptops, and mobile devices.
- Design, implement, deploy and manage systems/applications monitoring processes and tools to proactively identify and resolve problems within the company computing environment.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with key service providers to ensure service levels are met. Furthermore, negotiate and manage enterprise contracts
- Establish standardized processes and key operational metrics to effectively manage the service desk ticket management, hardware, lifecycle management, license etc.
- Telecom services – internet and phone service
- Write correct, readable, maintainable, and testable software.
- Maintain and improve the quality of all products.
- Ensure all activities conform to FDA requirements for GMP/QSR and ISO13485.
- Support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports Galen’s Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area supported.
- Keep manager informed of changes in work schedule and/or workload.
- Regularly recommend and implement methods of improving the customer experience.
- Minimum BSCS Experience
- Five (5) years of experience providing excellent support for IT customers.
- Five (5) years of experience analyzing, planning, development, implementation, and support of technical solutions.
- Proven experience as IT Administrator or similar role
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good organization change management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com